Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Say Hello to Day 17!

I’m just over the halfway mark of my 30-day workout challenge. I feel great, but then again consistency has always worked for me.

For the past 17 days, I've been alternating between 3-7 mile runs and cardio/strength training combos. It feels so good to be back! It’s benefited me in absolutely every-way -- physically, emotionally and mentally. And what the hell ... I'm saying it ... sexually too!!! The more secure you feel, the more sexual you are. That's how it works!

The truth is I'm always at my best after a work out. It sets the tone for my day. I feel more motivated, confident, happy, alive and sexy. These are all amazing feelings!!!

In fact, my husband can tell immediately when I fall off the wagon and let more than a day or two go by without hitting the gym or pounding the pavement. He describes me as being "a little off” and he zeroes right in on it every time.

Well, today I'm “on” and I expect that trend will continue tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and so on.

Here’s to turning 17 days into 30 … no excuses!


No comments:

Post a Comment