We could partner together to affect real, sustainable change:
- Educate Americans on the abysmal failure and life threatening dangers of the SAD.
- Work to bring whole-food menu options to our hospitals, schools, work cafeterias, etc.
- Ensure that our medical professionals are schooled in proper nutrition.
- Demand our government stop selling out the health and lives of Americans in favor of campaign donations, and also start to appoint unbiased men and women to lead our food and health regulatory agencies.
- Reduce the demand and accessibility of processed food and sugar.
- Improve farming and livestock practices.
- And so much more.
Our reach could extend far and wide and we could save America billions in healthcare costs.
Lean more about whole-food living. Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.